3.07.2007

yellow stick figure

this is a riddle about nothing.

8 hours of the last 24 hours of my life were spent in a completely unconscious state. but i was breathing...carrying on, sleeping. how many of you will turn 24 and realize that you've wasted 8 years of your life just breathing and carrying on?

what is it that we should put our lives into? friends. football. politics. school. religion. career. money. community service? i don't even know anymore...i used to know. just like you, i used to know exactly what to do. now, there's hardly anything that seems to demand necessary constant attention from me. maybe i'm just trying to loose the things that will let me go. if they will let me go, they don't need me. if they can't let me go, they must need me. who are they?

yellow stick figure enters a door that was drawn ahead of time. yellow stick figure sees what he was supposed to see. yellow stick figure is changed. yellow stick figure sits on the red couch inside of the room. yellow stick figure gets comfortable and makes friends inside of the room. yellow stick figure is at home. yellow stick figure thinks red and believes red. yellow stick figure doesn't go outside. yellow stick figure is happy. yellow stick figure hates the outside. i love yellow stick figure. yellow stick figure doesn't know how to love me.

currently listening to: "pocket symphony" by: Air. http://www.pocket-symphony.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

11/11/08 19:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home